COVID-19 PROTOCOL & TESTING
(These protocols are subject to change at the show’s sole discretion.)
* We will ONLY be accepting fully vaccinated audience members at this time. Only the following vaccine types are acceptable: Moderna, Pfizer, or Johnson and Johnson. You will need to provide both proof of full vaccination and a government issued photo ID (for example, a driver’s license). For proof of vaccination, you may provide either the physical CDC immunization card (which includes the name of the person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered) or a digital immunization record issued by an appropriate state agency. A photograph or copy of the immunization card will be accepted as well. California residents may acquire digital immunization records at: https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/. Residents of other states should check their state’s website to determine whether digital immunization records are available. Please note: being fully vaccinated means it has been 14 days since your final dose.
* Each audience member in attendance will also be asked to arrive with proof of a negative PCR molecular COVID-19 test that must be taken within 3 days of your attendance. Note that rapid antigen tests and antibody tests are not accepted.
* Consistent with L.A. County Public Health and CDC guidance, all audience members will be required to wear a face mask at all times. Masks must be tight-fitting, multi-ply masks, surgical masks, or KN95 masks. Gaiters, bandanas, thin fabric coverings, and valved masks are not approved. Guests not properly wearing an approved mask will not be allowed to enter the premises and/or will be asked to leave.
* In addition, all audience members will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 prior to being admitted to the studio. Anyone that has a fever or other symptom of COVID-19 will not be allowed to attend the show and will need to immediately remove themselves from the premises. In addition, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to administer a rapid COVID-19 screening test before entry.
* If a prospective audience member does not comply with these requirements, they will be denied entry to the show. It is in the show’s sole discretion to determine compliance with these requirements.
The Ellen DeGeneres Show has implemented enhanced health and safety measures to limit the risk of exposure to COVID-19, though a risk of exposure remains, and by attending you are accepting this risk. Please keep in mind that all studio audience offerings are not guaranteed and may be canceled or modified at any time without prior notice. Production is also subject to change at any time; we are not responsible for ANY travel accommodations and/or cancellations.
If you have questions regarding these requirements or the show's COVID Protocols please contact Covid.Questions@ellentv.com.